Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited, on behalf of the NNPC/NAE PSC, is committed to the training and development of manpower as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme.
In pursuance of this, NAE invites applications from suitably qualified and interested Nigerian graduates for the 2023/2024 Postgraduate Scholarship Award Scheme. The award is in two categories: –
Compliance Declaration Form. To download the NAE Compliance Declaration Form, click https://dragnetscreening.ng/files/NAE_compliance2024.pdf
3. Label the scanned documents accordingly, to avoid mix-up during upload.
4. Attach the right documents in the appropriate upload section.
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Click on the “Apply Now” tab.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Click on www.scholastica.ng to return to the Scholarship site
- Enter your registered email and password to create your profile.
- Candidates are required to fill the Personal Details, Undergraduate and Postgraduate Sections only. Candidates are also required to upload only applicable documents (refer to section A). Note to Overseas category applicants: Applicants for the Overseas category are encouraged to also apply for the Local Post Graduate Scholarship Award.
- Candidates are not required to fill the Secondary Level, Bank details or download the undergraduate profile verification form in the application portal.
- Ensure the name used in the application matches the names on all documentation in the same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information at https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/naescholarships2023 or return to the home page www.scholastica.ng and select the 2023/2024 NAE Postgraduate Scholarship Awards to be redirected to the application page
- You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
- You can apply for both Local and International Category
- Multiple applications within the same category shall lead to disqualification.
- Kindly review your profile before applying.
You must complete the following steps at least 24 hours before the test date:
- For Windows Operating System devices only click: https://assets.talview.com/Talview-Secure-Browser/tsb_windows_latest.exe to download a special browser which is mandatory before your test date. This should be done on a computer running Windows 10 or above. After downloading the browser, run the installer and complete the installation wizard. Do not open the browser directly after downloading. Enter the test link tsb://candidate.fot.com.ng/Test in a new tab of your regular browser (e.g., Chrome or Firefox), this will automatically launch the special browser already installed.
- For Mac Operating System devices only click: https://assets.talview.com/Talview-Secure-Browser/tsb_mac_latest.dmg to download a special browser which is mandatory before your test date. Do not open the browser directly after downloading. Enter the test link tsb://candidate.fot.com.ng/Test in a new tab of your regular browser, this will automatically launch the special browser already installed.
- Kindly review our FAQ page: https://dragnetscreening.ng/onlineproctoring/faq and go through the DO’s and DON’T’s.
- Go to tsb://testclient.fot.com.ng/sampletest.aspx to access the test platform for the purpose of practice only. This should not be used for the actual test.
Click Here to Apply
For more information, visit Scholastica website