By virtue of you being on this post, we believe you are looking to work in Canada, especially as an immigrant.
Thankfully, this is doable. The Canadian Government supports immigrants working in Canada and as such, has made a policy to provide work for immigrants seeking to migrate and stay in Canada.
With over 300,000 job vacancies/recruitment currently available in Canada for immigrants, the chances of you getting a job is good, as long as you stay determined and have all the necessary documents and skill.
Herein, we tend to regularly share high-paying jobs in Canada with Salary ranges. This is meant to help immigrants get Canada Government Jobs For both freshers and existing residents in Canada.
Of course, as you would expect, there are rules and standards required for getting jobs in Canada. So also, there are regulations, mandates, strategies, and the likes.
Another interesting thing about Canada Government Jobs is the fact that depending on the employer, qualified applicants can get VISA sponsorship. With this, your means of migrating to Canada will be much easier.
Company Type: Non-Profit. Size: 250+ Employees
Company Name: Canadian Government. Industry: BPO
Herein, with Canada jobs being updated here regularly, you can search and find your desired position that matches your search for Canada Government Jobs.
Occupation Average Annual Salary(CAD)
- Registered or Licensed Practical Nurse $76,342 – $129,781
- Long Haul Truck Driver $44,850 – $75,770.
- Welder $40,938 – $69,595
- Industrial Electrician $49,334 – $81,491
- Aerospace engineer $89,700 – $152,490
- Software Engineer $92,450 – $157,165
- College or Vocational Instructor $47,736 – $75,408
- Psychologist $97,451 – $130,932
- Aircraft Pilot $66110 – $112,387
- Early Childhood Educator $33,150 – $45,884
- Chef or Cook $25,350 – $59,670
- Farm Worker $22,620 – $35,687
- Pipefitter $63,239 – $87,828
- Pharmacist $76,342 – $129,781
- Construction Estimator $57,504 – $97,757
- Business Management Consultant $77,875 -$132,388
Please note: we will like to reiterate that we are not an employment agency. Hence, we won’t be able to act as a middle person between employers in Canada, and employees. However, we provide the latest job opportunities for immigrants and foreigners alike. Also, the use of our website is completely free hence, disregard any information about paying a sum to apply or get a job. Application for your choice of chosen Canada Government job position is free of cost.
$42,500 – $143,800 a year. These jobs are located in various communities across Canada like Toronto, Montreal, Nunavut Territory, et cetera.
- Depending on the employer, Vacation travel assistance is provided twice a year for each eligible member of a household.
- Successful candidates may be eligible for staff housing and reimbursement of relocation costs.
- Post allowance could range from $18,000 to $32,000. This is based on if the employee has dependents or is responsible for staff housing.