Barry University Stamps Scholars Program award multi-year scholarships to help driven and talented student leaders achieve their education and life goals.
Stamps Scholars pursue their educational interests while developing their leadership skills with merit based financial aid including enrichment funds that can be used for study abroad, cultural exchanges, research projects and other educational experiences. Stamps Scholars also join a community of more than 2,800 current and alumni Stamps Scholars around the world with whom they network and share their experiences.
- Host Country: United States of America (USA)
- Study Abroad: Study in USA
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | $6,000 Stipends
- Deadline: January 15, 2023
With the generous support of the Stamps Scholars Programme, the programme invests in an exclusive group of high-achieving incoming freshmen with an interest in leadership and service. Barry University provides matching dollars to provide a full merit scholarship.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Open to first year freshman (US citizen, resident, or international student);
- A high school GPA of 3.5 or higher;
- Demonstrated and active leadership.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Annual renewable scholarship for tuition, books, room and board, and transportation
- Additional $6,000 award for study abroad or other extraordinary learning experience
- A faculty member who serves as your academic advisor in the content area of your major
- Unique cultural experiences
- Leadership training and service activities
- Receptions and dinner with the donors and faculty
- Prominent leadership opportunities, including the Presidential Ambassador Programme and being a student representative at University events
- Access to a national network of Stamps Scholars and special Stamps leadership and fellowship programme
Method of Application
Use the link below to apply for the scholarship.
- Applications, required essay, and supporting documentation will be received until January 15, 2023, at 11:59 PM (EST). A completed application includes an essay and supporting documentation. The essay should summarize your leadership experience and personal attributes that you believe will make you an asset to the Barry University community.
- Supporting documentation must be relevant to your application and can include a letter of support, high school co-curricular activity records, certificate of achievement or other document of recognition, newspaper or other press clippings, and/or short video (3-minute maximum. Can be YouTube, www.zeemee.com, etc.).
- If submitting a video, talk about yourself, your interests, and why you would like to be part of the Barry community. Include anything that you believe would support your application that you did not adequately convey in your application or essay.